Veteran Student Services

You are encouraged to do the following in order to get credit for your military experience.

  • Apply for admission as a degree-seeking student
  • Submit your form DD214 to Admissions and Registration and you will receive credit for course PE 231 (3 credits).
  • Have your JST transcripts sent to LBCC.
  • Complete placement tests if needed, and start watching your mail and email for information about what to do next.