Email & Technical Support
Students: LBCC uses your student email to send you messages about official payments that are due, your financial aid status, and so on. Please check your email or log into WebRunner for this information.
Faculty & Staff: You will find links on this page only temporarily. In the future, all business resources
for faculty and staff will be located exclusively in the MyLB section of this site.
Getting Started Instructions
When logging into your student email, use your full email address. This should look like email@example.com where "xxxx" is the last four digits of your LBCC student ID number.
- Learn How to Log In for the First Time (Video)
- Learn How to Log In for the First Time (PDF)
- Learn How to Forward Email to Another Address (PDF)
Tips for Creating Your LBCC Email Password
- The password must be 8 or more characters in length.
- It must contain a mix of letters and numbers.
- A good password will not be a normal dictionary word.
- You could use symbols or numbers in place of letters.
- For example: byebye! = 8y38y3!
- Good symbols to use are ! @ # $ % ^ &*
- Use a mix capital and lowercase letters.
- For Example: "mypassword" is not the same as "MyPassWord".
- Use a password that is difficult to guess, yet easy for you to remember without having
to write it down. Use a phrase instead of a word.
- For Example: Use the first letter from each word in a sentence
- "My car gets 25 miles per gallon" the passphrase could be Mcg25mpG.
- OR use the whole passphrase MycarGets25mPg@$4Agallon.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Student Help Desk in the Library
More Than Just Email
In addition to email, your LBCC student account gives you access to other apps in the Google suite for your personal use.
Organize your life. Keep a private calendar for yourself, share calendars with your friends, and subscribe to public calendars to stay on top of campus events.
Access your documents from any computer or smartphone, store them online, share them with others, collaborate in real time. You can upload your files from your computer or create them from within the app. It's easy and free!