The LBCC Library building is closed, but you can still access our services and collections. Learn more on our COVID-19/ Remote Services page.
- You can drop in to the Library Zoom Room to get both research and technical (Student Help Desk) assistance.
- Request a loan of a laptop or hotspot.
- You can access most print library books and DVDs by placing a hold on them from your
library account. Once you receive a notice the item is ready, you can pick up it up at the Albany Campus's Central Point Pickup, or several other locations.
- For research assistance and general questions about library services and resources please contact the Reference Desk at (541) 917-4645 or email@example.com. You can also make an appointment with a librarian.
- Students who need technical assistance with MyLB, Moodle, Gmail, Zoom, and other college software or with library equipment should contact the Student Help Desk at (541) 917-4630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Term Library Hours
Questions will be answered within 2 business days. You can ask a question by:
Chat: 24/7, but may be staffed by non-LBCC librarians
Student Help Desk:
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am-4:00pm
Friday and Sunday: Closed
- Library Catalog
- All Databases
- All Magazines, Newspapers, and Journals
- Course Research Guides
- Course Reserves
- Library Video Tutorials
- Check Library Account
- Interlibrary Loan
- Faculty Resources
- Spanish Language Materials
- Ebook Central
- Academic Search Premier
- Academic Videos Online
- Films on Demand
- Opposing Viewpoints
- CINAHL (nursing)