The First Resort is Open on Campus and Remotely
We'd love to connect with you! Here are the ways you can get in touch with us:
- Visit us in person in Takena Hall (first floor, next to Financial Aid). Our open hours are Monday-Friday from 9 am- 4 pm.
- Join our drop-in Zoom Room Monday-Friday from 9 am - 7 pm (closed Wednesdays 1-2 pm for staff meetings). The Zoom room is a video chat room where you can ask questions and have them answered in real time by real students and staff. Note: video capabilities are not required.
- Email us at email@example.com. Our student ambassadors would love to assist with your questions and will reply to you as soon as they can.
- Call us on the phone! Our phone number is 541.917.4483. You may need to leave a voicemail, but we will call you back as soon as we can.
New Student Sessions
Start with the First Resort. All new students get their start with a New Student Session at the First Resort. After applying and being accepted to LBCC, each student will receive an email with an invitation to make a New Student Session appointment. These are one-on-one appointments with an Enrollment Expert who will listen to your interests and educational goals and match you with the courses that are the best fit for your first term. Our Student Ambassadors help you find a schedule that fits your needs.
Figure Out College Processes
Let’s figure it out at the First Resort. College processes are very complex and every student will encounter a process roadblock at some point. Maybe you’re receiving a notification that you can’t register and you're not sure why. Maybe you have some intimidating forms to fill out and you're not sure how or why. Call, email, or stop by and together we’ll figure out your next steps.
Connect to Resources
Find your way at the First Resort. Not going how you expected...things piling up? There's a lot of information out there, and it can be tough sifting through the weeds to find the gems. We can connect you to local and community resources for housing, food, legal services, transportation, and much more. If we don't know the answer, we sure know who does.
- Need help accessing your LBCC email?
- Not sure how to use Google Chat?
- New to Zoom? Check out the instructions under "Staying Successful in Your Classes."
Got a quick question? Contact us using the form below. We will email you to start the conversation!