Email & Technical Support
All About My LB Single Sign-On
At LBCC, single sign-on is being used as an authentication service that permits you to use one set of credentials (your LBCC ID as your username, and a secure password) to run web applications at LBCC that you have access to.
Currently the web tools at LBCC using My LB are:
- Campus Logic - Financial Aid forms
- Community Archives - Library Archives
- DegreeWorks - Academic advising tool
- Panopto - Media Video spaces
- Moodle - Learning management tool
- Webrunner - Student and Staff self-service tools
- Tutortrac - Learning Center
- Accessibility Resources
- Watermark SS&E
- EMS Scheduling
In order to use My LB, you will first need to set-up or "claim" your account. You only need to claim your account one time:
- Providing identifying information
- Agreeing to the use policy
- Setting security questions
- Setting a new password
- Providing a SMS (texting) phone number
You can claim your account at the Password and Account Management Portal.
A unique, single-use claim code is needed for you to set up your My LB account. It would have been emailed to you previously, but by using this link to the Password and Account Management Portal you can have it resent.
Your LBCC ID number is your My LB username. It will be your nine-digit X or "9" number that you use to log in to Webrunner. You can use the link under "Forgot your User ID" to recover your LBCC ID or by using this link to the Password and Account Management Portal.
Your My LB password is set by you when you claim your account and is only known to you. If lost or forgotten, you can reset your password by using this link to the Password and Account Management Portal.
Need additional help? Contact: