Email & Technical Support
All About My LB Single Sign-On
At Linn-Benton Community College My LB Single Sign-On is being used as a session and
authentication service that permits you to use one set of credentials (your LBCC ID as your username, and a secure password) to run web tools
at LBCC that you have access to.
Currently the web tools at LBCC using My LB Single Sign-on are:
- Banner- Student Information system
- Campus Logic - Financial Aid forms
- Community Archives - Library Archives
- DegreeWorks - Academic advising tool
- Kaltura - Media Video spaces
- Moodle - Learning management tool
- Webrunner - Student and Staff self-service tools
In order to use My LB Single Sign-on you will first need to set-up or "Claim" your Single Sign-On account. You only need to claim your account one time:
- Providing identifying information
- Agreeing to the use policy
- Setting security questions
- Setting a new password
- Providing a SMS (Texting) phone number
You can claim your account at the Password and Account Management Portal.
A unique, single-use claim code is needed for you to set up your My LB Single Sign-On account. It would have been emailed to you previously, but by using this link to the Password and Account Management Portal you can have it resent.
Your LBCC ID number is your My LB Single Sign-On username and your Active Directory network username. It will be your nine digit X or 9 number that you use to log in to webrunner. If you don't know your LBCC ID you can find it by logging into Webrunner with your SSN and pin number, or by using this link to the Password and Account Management Portal.
Your My LB Single Sign-On password is set by you when you claim your Single Sign-on account and is only known to you. If lost or forgotten you can reset your password by using this link to the Password and Account Management Portal.
Need additional help? Contact: