Steps to Graduate
- Contact your academic advisor regarding degree and graduation requirements.
- Apply for graduation 1-2 terms prior to your expected graduation term.
- You must be admitted to the college in order to graduate.
- The awarding of a credential (degree/certificate) becomes official only when graduation information has been posted to your transcript.
- You can use the program requirements from any of the last five catalog years in which you earned at least one credit.
- Credential (degree/certificate) requirements may not be combined from multiple years.
- You must meet all graduation requirements of the credential (degree/certificate) program.
- Get your Graduation Application online.