Degree Partnership Programs

How and Where to Transfer

LBCC offers dual enrollment programs with three partner schools in our region. If you have financial aid, it’ll be awarded by one school for the total credits you take at both, and your transcript information will be automatically shared with the partnering school. Ask your LBCC advisor about the best way to plan your degree partnership.

Oregon State University (OSU)

To become a Beaver and a Roadrunner, you’ll fill out one application via OSU, and pay the regular OSU application fee ($65). If you don’t meet the eligibility requirements for Oregon State, that’s okay — you can start at LBCC and apply to the Degree Partnership Program later, after you’ve completed 24 graded, transferable credits. Ask your LBCC advisor for details and deadlines.

Oregon State University logo




Western Oregon University (WOU)

Be both a Roadrunner and a Wolf. Visit the WOU website to fill out your application and pay the regular WOU application fee ($60). Not yet eligible for admission at WOU? Get started at LBCC and apply to the Degree Partnership Program after you’ve completed 36 graded, transferable credits with a minimum GPA of 2.25. Talk to your LBCC advisor for details and deadlines.

Western Oregon University logo




Oregon Tech (OIT)

Can you be an Owl as well as a Roadrunner? You bet you can. Submit your Oregon Tech application (along with any transcripts you may have earned from prior coursework) at least three weeks before the OIT term begins, but ideally as early as possible. Talk to your LBCC advisor to learn everything you’ll need to know.

Oregon Tech logo