- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 8010
TITLE: FUND DEVELOPMENT/FUND RAISING
It is the intent of the Board of Education that Linn-Benton Community College is engaged in an active, coordinated and multi-faceted program of fundraising to improve programs and services that support the college’s mission and values.
Linn-Benton Community College commits to support fundraising including grants, cash solicitation, and solicitation of noncash and deferred gifts. The college will participate in fundraising efforts to improve programs and services that fall within our mission.
The Linn-Benton Community College Foundation is an independent, nonprofit, 501(c) (3) tax-exempt charitable organization with the purpose of raising funds for the college. The Foundation plays a critical role in institutional advancement activities, and the college will work closely with the Foundation to enhance resource development efforts.
In addition to receiving support from the Foundation, the college may provide staffing for the Foundation or may, when it is mutually beneficial, make cash payments or other contributions to the Foundation.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 06/20/90
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 12/16/92; 03/17/93, 03/18/15;
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 12/15/09, 03/18/15; 1/16/19