- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
DMINISTRATIVE RULE NO: 8025-03
RELATED TO POLICY SERIES NO: 8025
To describe the role of the Advancement Office in purchasing advertising for college marketing purposes.
Advertising for general college image-building and public information is approved, prioritized and placed by the Advancement Office. Advancement will also provide oversight of designing and messaging.
Advertising for individual divisions and programs is placed by Advancement at the request of the division dean. The cost of running these ads is billed to the requesting division.
Advertisements for staff positions, legal notices, etc., are placed by the President's Office, Academic Affairs, Business Office, or Human Resources.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 08/13/84
DATE OF REVISION: 11/04/97; 05/07/15; 1/3/19
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 12/15/09; 05/07/15; 1/3/19