- Board Policies and Administrative Rules
- 1000 Series - The College
- 2000 Series - The Board of Education
- 3000 Series - Board and President Relationship
- 4000 Series - Academic Affairs
- 5000 Series - Finance and Operations
- 6000 Series - Human Resources
- 7000 Series - Student Services
- 8000 Series - College Advancement
BOARD POLICY SERIES NUMBER: 6095
TITLE: PERSONNEL RECORDS
To maintain an effective college-wide system for documenting the terms, conditions and circumstances that arise in the course and scope of employment.
Bargaining Unit Employees
Instructions related to personnel records for collectively bargained faculty and classified employees are contained within each group’s collective bargaining agreement. Where bargaining agreements are silent, Board Policies and Administrative Rules shall apply.
The Board directs the President to maintain Administrative Rules, procedures and practices to assure personnel files are maintained, made accessible, and disposed of by Human Resources in accordance with requirements of applicable laws.
DATE OF ADOPTION: 05/12/83
DATE(S) OF REVISION(S): 05/18/88; 07/21/93; 09/19/07; 1/18/12; 10/18/17
DATE OF LAST REVIEW: 1/18/12; 10/18/17