Tuition & Fees
Pay in-state resident tuition if:
- You will have lived in Oregon for at least 90 continuous days immediately before the term and can demonstrate your intent to become a permanent resident (see complete residency policy AR 7075-05);
- You are a permanent resident of California, Idaho, Washington, or Nevada; or
- You are an immigrant from another country.
For more information and a list of accepted proof of residency documents, contact LBCC’s
director of enrollment at 541-917-4811.
Pay out-of-state tuition if:
- Your permanent residence is outside of the states of Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada,
Pay international tuition if:
- You are a citizen of another country and require an I-20 to attend college or other
(International students do not become classified as Oregon residents, regardless of the length of their stay.)