Incoming International Students
Costs & Payments
Tuition & Student Fees
- Tuition tables show the cost per credit you must pay for tuition and fees.
- As international students on F1 visas, you are required to be enrolled in 12 credits per term.
- Tuition and fees are due the second Monday of every term.
International Health Insurance Fees
- Registration holds prohibit students from registering until after the fee is paid.
Financial Guarantees for Sponsored Students
- Sponsored students must always have a valid financial guarantee on file with the International Programs Office.
- If required, students must obtain transcripts and enrollment letters for their sponsors.
- If students submit the financial guarantees after tuition is due, the students must
pay the late fees on their accounts.
- All international students are encouraged to apply for scholarships to help fund their education at LBCC.
Estimated Cost of Attendance
It is estimated that international students will pay the following amount during the 2020-21 academic year. Students must show proof of funding to support the full amount ($32,883) in order to be issued a new initial or transfer pending I-20 from the institution.
- Tuition and Fees = $12,822 (3 terms at 12 credits each)
- Living Expenses = $17,406
- Health Insurance and Books = $2,655 (Books $927, Insurance $1728/year)
- Total = $32,883
Please note that students with dependents will be required to show an additional amount of $2,000 for a spouse and $2,400 for each child.