Priority Deadline Dates
What is a Priority Deadline? In order for your financial aid award to be processed and reviewed by our office, you will need to have all of your required documentation in by the posted Priority Deadline for the terms listed below. (This means you will need to be at Step 4 on the How to Apply page by that date.)
If you miss the Priority Deadline, we will still process your file, but you will be responsible to cover your own expenses (living and educational) until we are able to do so.
Financial Aid 2020–21 Priority Deadline Dates
- Summer Term 2020: FAFSA and completed documents must be returned by April 24, 2020.
- Fall Term 2020: FAFSA and completed documents must be turned in by June 26, 2020.
- Winter Term 2021: FAFSA and completed documents must be turned in by October 30, 2020.
- Spring Term 2021: FAFSA and completed documents must be turned in by January 29, 2021.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1, 2019. FAFSA.GOV
Why are these Priority Deadline Dates Important?
To avoid this stress and hassle, we encourage you to work hard to hit the deadline that applies to your start term above. If you miss the deadline, you’ll need to cover all of your tuition, fees, books and personal expenses until we are able to review your file which, during busy periods of the year, can take up to 8 weeks to complete.
You may be able to arrange a payment plan for tuition and fees with the Business Office if you don’t have money available. Or, if you decide to borrow funds from friends, family, etc., it is your responsibility to make re-payment arrangements; we cannot guarantee when or if you will have sufficient funds to repay those debts.