Save Time and Paper with CampusLogic Student Forms
- Secure electronic communication
- Guided process shows students where they are and what’s next, from start to finish
- Pre-filled, personalized web forms ensure accurate and complete info on the first submission
- Secure document upload from any device providing for an easy, paperless document submission
- Compliant digital signature that speeds and simplifies the document completion process
With CampusLogic there is no need to drive to campus and wait in line to submit your paperwork. Students will be able to complete and submit their paperwork on multiple devices across the internet. Here are the steps to get started:
If you have not applied for Admissions to LBCC, you are strongly encouraged to do so.
Your file will not be reviewed until you have been admitted to LBCC.
If you are interested in being admitted to LBCC, go to the Application page.
After being admitted to the college, you will receive an email, in about a day or so, to "Claim" your Single Sign-On account.
Follow the emailed instructions to "Claim" your account.
Enter your LBCC X-number in the "User ID" block.
Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) in the "PIN" block.
After logging in to WebRunner, click on "Financial Aid", click on "Outstanding Requirements", then click "Financial Aid Outstanding Requirements 19/20".
Sign in with your Single Sign-On (SSO) account.
Complete All the Tasks listed.
Your Financial Aid will not be processed until ALL Tasks have been completed.
All admitted LBCC students are assigned an LBCC email address. All future LBCC emails will be sent to your LBCC email. It is your responsibility to check your WebRunner account on a regular basis.