Annual Career Fair
The Career Services office at LBCC has been planning new ways to help you prepare for your job search and connect with employers virtually. On April 28th, we are excited to partner with Handshake to operate our annual career fair in a virtual format. Registration is now open in the link below.
Career fairs are a great way to network with companies that interest you. The LBCC career fair typically hosts over 100 booths and 600 attendees. Our virtual format will allow you to:
Meet with employers. Interact with recruiters through video, audio, or chat.
Discover new career opportunities. Get personalized recommendations based on your Handshake profile for which employers to connect with.
Date: April 28th, 2021
Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Cost: Free and open to the public
Information for Students and the Community
- Tips to prepare for Career Fair
- Sample questions to ask employers
- Students can register for the event here
- Community members can register for the event here (Note: You do not need a student email address even though our software requests one, go ahead and use your personal email to register)
- Schedule an appointment to help prepare by contacting the Advising Center at (541) 917-4780.
Information for Employers
Early Bird Registration Deadline: March 24th
Early Bird Registration Deadline includes discounted rate and additional advertising.
For-profit Business/Organization: $75.00*
Non-profit Business/Organization: $35.00*
Final Registration Deadline: April 21st
For-profit Business/Organization: $100.00*
Non-profit Business/Organization: $45.00*
*Costs subject to change.
Cancellations with full refund allowed until April 23rd.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the LBCC Advising Center (541) 917-4780.