Annual Career Fair
Career fairs are a great way to network and connect employers and job seekers. The LBCC career fair typically hosts over 100 booths and has over 600 attendees. You are invited to join us this year - employers register for a fee and all students and job seekers attend for free.
Date: April 26, 2023
Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Location: 6500 Pacific Blvd SW, Albany - Activity Center, Gym (campus map)
Information for Students and the Community
- Tips to prepare for Career Fair
- Sample questions to ask employers
- Prepare for Career Fair with our Career Specialists. Drop-in for resume review, prepare
marketing statement, and more tips available!
- In-person and virtual offerings - dates and times TBA
- This is event is free and open to students and general public
Information for Employers
- See eligibility to participate
- Get on the invitation list
- Invitations will be emailed in January when registration is open
- Registration costs and deadlines for employers
- All registrations include a 6' table, two chairs, morning refreshments, lunch; wifi and electricity available upon request.
- Early Bird Special Deadline: March 17, 2023 includes discounted rate and additional advertising.
- For-profit business/organization: $125.00*
- Non-profit business/organization: $55.00*
- Final Registration Deadline: April 14, 2023
- For-profit business/organization: $150.00*
- Non-profit business/organization: $75.00*
- *Costs subject to change.
- Cancellations with full refund allowed until April 19, 2023.
- REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THIS YEAR'S FAIR. Please sign up on our invitation list for next year.
For more information, email email@example.com or contact the Advising Center at 541-917-4780.