Other Help & Resources
Linn-Benton Lunch Box
Emergency Food for Students in Need
Linn-Benton Lunch Box (LBLB) is available to any currently registered LBCC student. Program guidelines and benefits include:
- Receive food assistance a maximum of twice per term.
- May request up to two days' worth of food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for themselves and dependents only.
- Must present their current LBCC student ID.
- Must provide the number of people in their immediate family, i.e., self and/or spouse/partner and/or children.
- Student signature required on the LBLB tracking form.
- Assistance is confidential.
The Linn-Benton Lunch Box does not compete with other food banks in the community. Receiving assistance from the LBLB will not prevent students from receiving assistance from other food banks in the area.
To receive assistance from LBLB, please visit the Student Life & Leadership office in Forum-120 (downstairs northeast corner of the courtyard--look for the blue and white window graphics).
**Use of the LBLB is for LBCC students and their dependents only.**
The LBLB is stocked using the proceeds from the RoastRunners Coffee House. If you're interested in donating food to LBLB, please contact the Student Life & Leadership Office at (541) 917-4467.
Students aged 18-49 who attend higher education at least half time may be eligible for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program--formerly food stamps) by meeting income guidelines and additional criteria.