(or, Where can I Zoom?)
Reserve a Study Room!
- There are five reservable study rooms in the Library and Learning Center.
- You may reserve these rooms for up to 2 hours as many as 7 days in advance.
- To reserve, call the Library Reference Desk at (541) 917-4645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the COVID pandemic, you will need to provide the full name and student ID number or contact information for each person who will use the room.
- Check out a headset and laptop from the Library and find a space on campus.
- Use one of the tables in the Library or Learning Center.
- NSH-210 is available M-F 8:00am-5:00pm or use one of the other study spaces around campus.
- Testing Services in Red Cedar Hall can be used during their business hours (generally M-F 8:30-3:30) for attending your zoom class
- Space in the Lebanon Center is available M-F 8:30-4:30 if you need to attend an online class.