How to Make an Appointment
The Learning Center uses a scheduling software named TutorTrac. All Learning Center appointments will be held via Zoom video conferencing through TutorTrac. If you are currently enrolled in a credit class, you are already set-up with an account in TutorTrac. Check out our videos or scroll down to find our step-by-step directions.
Read the program guidelines and review your responsibilities (see LBCC Tutoring Program and Writing Center Registration Agreement Guidelines).
If you have questions about how to make, attend, or cancel appointments, please call us at (541) 917-4684 or email email@example.com. You can also get drop-in help with scheduling appointments in our Learning Center Info Zoom room during the following times:
Monday-Thursday: 12-3:00 pm & 4-8pm
Friday & Saturday: 1-5:00pm
How to Schedule a Zoom Appointment Using TutorTrac:
How to Attend a Zoom Appointment Using TutorTrac:
1. Read the program guidelines and review your responsibilities (see LBCC Tutoring Program and Writing Center Registration Agreement Guidelines).
2. Watch the following video to see a tutorial of how to schedule and attend your Zoom appointment, or follow the steps below.
Follow these steps to log in and make an appointment:
- Go to tutortrac.linnbenton.edu. (Don't put www. in front and don't use a search engine like Google, Yahoo, or Bing).
- If this is your first time, then sign up.
You will be asked for:
- Username: X number (LBCC ID# or OSU ID)
- Password: Your birth date, YYYYMMDD (4 digit year, 2 digit month, 2 digit day). You
can change this password later.
The first time you log in, you will need to “Confirm your Bio” - a window will appear. Please change your password to something more secure, and confirm that your phone number is correct. After you click on “Confirm,” the page will reload, but won’t close. Click on the red X in the upper right corner to continue.
English Language Learners Desk
When it is time for your tutoring appointment:
- Log into tutortrac: tutortrac.linnbenton.edu
- You can see your upcoming appointments in the menu on the main page.
- Your appointment will appear on the first screen - click on the appointment text to
open your Zoom meeting with your tutor. Zoom should open. You may be prompted to open
Zoom or download the Zoom app. Please do so.
- You will be prompted to ‘Join Computer Audio.’ Please do so.
- Wait for the host (tutor) if they are not already there. **Audio settings can be a little tricky here, so be sure that you give them a quick look when the tutorial has begun.
If you have questions about how to make, attend, or cancel appointments, please call us at (541) 917-4684 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org