Schedule an Appointment Using TutorTrac
All Learning Center appointments will be held via Zoom video conferencing for the remainder of Spring Term 2020. The process for scheduling a Zoom appointment with us is the same as scheduling an in-person appointment. If you are currently enrolled in a credit class, you are already set-up with an account in TutorTrac. Please review the following instructions to learn how to log in and start scheduling appointments.
How to Make a Zoom Appointment Using TutorTrac:
1. Read the program guidelines and review your responsibilities (see LBCC Tutoring Program and Writing Center Registration Agreement Guidelines).
2. Watch the following video to see a tutorial of how to schedule and attend your Zoom appointment, or follow the steps below.
Follow these steps to log in and make an appointment:
- Go to tutortrac.linnbenton.edu. (Don't put www. in front and don't use a search engine like Google, Yahoo, or Bing).
- If this is your first time, then sign up.
You will be asked for:
- Username: X number (LBCC ID# or OSU ID)
- Password: Your birth date, YYYYMMDD (4 digit year, 2 digit month, 2 digit day). You
can change this password later.
The first time you log in, you will need to “Confirm your Bio” - a window will appear. Please change your password to something more secure, and confirm that your phone number is correct. After you click on “Confirm,” the page will reload, but won’t close. Click on the red X in the upper right corner to continue.
College Skills Zone
English Language Learners Desk
When it is time for your tutoring appointment:
- Log into tutortrac: tutortrac.linnbenton.edu
- You can see your upcoming appointments in the menu on the main page.
- Click on the Zoom icon to open your Zoom meeting with your tutor.
Zoom should open. You may be prompted to open Zoom or download the Zoom app. Please do so.
- You will be prompted to ‘Join Computer Audio.’ Please do so.
- Wait for the host (tutor) if they are not already there. **Audio settings can be a little tricky here, so be sure that you give them a quick look when the tutorial has begun.
If you have questions about how to make, attend, or cancel appointments, please call us at (541) 917-4684 or email: email@example.com