How to Make an Appointment
NEW! Access TutorTrac through My LB Single Sign On.
The Make an Appointment - Sign in to MyLB link in our menu will now take you to the My LB Single Sign On log in page. Please click the "Continue to Log In" button, and log in with your Student ID number and password.
Look for TutorTrac: Learning Center to make and attend appointments. Haven't used TutorTrac before? Here are the Instructions for Scheduling (pdf).
The Learning Center uses a scheduling software called TutorTrac. All Learning Center appointments will be held via Zoom video conferencing through TutorTrac.
Read the program guidelines and review your responsibilities (see LBCC Tutoring Program and Writing Center Registration Agreement Guidelines).
If you have questions about how to make, attend, or cancel appointments, please call us at (541) 917-4684 or email email@example.com. You can also get drop-in help with scheduling appointments in our Learning Center Info Zoom room during the following times:
- Monday: 9-12 & 1-4 pm
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 1-4 pm
- Thursday: 12-4 pm
- Friday Closed
- Saturday: 1-5 pm
- Sunday Closed
Follow these steps to log in and make an appointment:
- Go to the My LB Single Sign On log in page.
- Click the "Continue to Log In" button, and log in with your Student ID number and password.
- Select TutorTrac: Learning Center tile
- Click here for Instructions for Scheduling (opens in a new window)
- If you need any help accessing My LB Single Sign On, contact the Student Help Desk.
If there is no availability for the service that you wish to use, please contact the service center directly:
- Academic Coaching - Kristen Jennings (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tutoring - Sheri McIntyre (email@example.com)
- Writing Center - Chessie Alberti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
When it is time for your tutoring appointment:
- Log into My LB Single Sign On
- Click the "Continue to Log In" button, and log in with your Student ID number and
- Select the TutorTrac: Learning Center tile
- Click on Zoom link next to your appointment time on Main Menu (Zoom link appears 10
minutes prior to the start of your appointment)
- Your appointment will appear on the first screen - click on the appointment text to
open your Zoom meeting with your tutor. Zoom should open. You may be prompted to open
Zoom or download the Zoom app. Please do so.
- You will be prompted to ‘Join Computer Audio.’ Please do so.
- Wait for the host (tutor) if they are not already there. **Audio settings can be a little tricky here, so be sure that you give them a quick look when the tutorial has begun.