Face Masks Required. Nose and mouth must be covered.
Math drop-in support schedule for fall term:
Monday to Friday
- In-person and remote 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Remote only 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- In-person and remote 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 .pm.
- Remote only 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: In-person and remote 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Remote suport access
- Zoom: Math Support Zoom Room
- Email: email@example.com
More options for help with math
- Your instructor is your first and best resource for questions and help. Visit them during scheduled office hours or request an appointment.
- To set up a 50 minute session with a math tutor, go to the Tutoring Center website. Follow the instructions to book an appointment.
- Please have your student ID number ready when joining us in Zoom.
- If you could use help with study strategies or test anxiety in math, make an appointment with Academic Coaching.
- Videos for many topics are available for check out in the Library.
- There are online resources for math, such as Khan Academy and MathTV.com.
Math Help Centers
Would you like help with your math questions? The Math Desk is staffed remotely all day and in-person 9 a.m. -12 p.m. or 2-5 p.m.!