Let us help you with your math questions! The Math Desk provides a supportive place
where students can get drop-in help, on the Albany campus or virtually via Zoom, with
all LBCC mathematics and applied mathematics courses.
Math Drop-In Support Schedule for Spring Term
In-person Math support is available at the Albany Campus, Monday through Friday, in the Learning Center and Math Café.
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
In-person Math support is available at the Learning and Career Center at the Benton Center in Corvallis.
- Monday and Wednesday: 11:30am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 9:30am - 1:30pm
Remote Math support services for all levels of math are available days a week through a single Zoom link.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
IMPORTANT NOTE: All math support will be closed on Monday from 11:00am - 12:00pm for
a staff meeting.
Remote Support Access
- Zoom: Math Support Zoom Room
- Email: email@example.com
More Options for Help with Math
- Your instructor is your first and best resource for questions and help. Visit them during scheduled office hours or request an appointment.
- To set up a 50 minute session with a math tutor, go to the Tutoring Center website. Follow the instructions to book an appointment.
- Please have your student ID number ready when joining us in Zoom.
- If you could use help with study strategies or test anxiety in math, make an appointment
with Academic Coaching.
- Videos for many topics are available for check out in the Library.
- There are online resources for math, such as Khan Academy and MathTV.
Math Help Centers