Math drop-in support schedule for spring term:
In-person Math Support in the Learning Center on the Albany campus
- Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm.
- NO in-person support Fridays 1 - 2 pm.
Math Café support on the Albany Campus (for developmental math)
- In person, Monday - Friday: 9 am - 4 pm
- No in-person support Fridays 1 - 2 pm
- Remote, Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Remote Math Support services for all levels of math are available, 7 days a week, through a single Zoom link: https://linnbenton.zoom.us/j/94627678411
- Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11 pm - 3 pm
Remote support access
More options for help with math
- Your instructor is your first and best resource for questions and help. Visit them during scheduled office hours or request an appointment.
- To set up a 50 minute session with a math tutor, go to the Tutoring Center website. Follow the instructions to book an appointment.
- Please have your student ID number ready when joining us in Zoom.
- If you could use help with study strategies or test anxiety in math, make an appointment
with Academic Coaching.
- Videos for many topics are available for check out in the Library.
- There are online resources for math, such as Khan Academy and MathTV.com.
Math Help Centers