Let us help you with your math questions! The Math Desk provides a supportive place
where students can get drop-in help, on the Albany campus or virtually via Zoom, with
all LBCC mathematics and applied mathematics courses.
Math Drop-In Support Schedule for Fall Term
In-person Math support is available at the Albany Campus, Monday through Thursday, in Willamette Hall.
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Math Café closes at 4:00pm)
- Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Corvallis Campus Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday through Sunday: Closed
Remote Math support services for all levels of math are available five days a week through a single Zoom link.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday : 11:00am - 3:00pm
Remote Support Access
More Options for Help with Math
- Your instructor is your first and best resource for questions and help. Visit them during scheduled office hours or request an appointment.
- To set up a 50 minute session with a math tutor, go to the Tutoring Center website. Follow the instructions to book an appointment.
- Please have your student ID number ready when joining us in Zoom.
- If you could use help with study strategies or test anxiety in math, make an appointment
with Academic Coaching.
- Videos for many topics are available for check out in the Library.
- There are online resources for math, such as Khan Academy and MathTV.
Math Help Centers