Would you like help with your math questions? The Math Desk is staffed Remotely!
Math drop-in support schedule:
Open Hours (starting Sept. 28th):
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 8pm
- Saturday: 11am - 4pm
- Sunday: 11am - 3pm
- Zoom: Math Support Zoom Room
- Email: email@example.com
More options for help with math
- Your instructor is your first and best resource for questions and help. Visit them during scheduled office hours or request an appointment.
- To set up a 50 minute session with a math tutor, go to the Tutoring Center website. Follow the instructions to book an appointment.
- Please have your student ID number ready when joining us in Zoom.
- If you could use help with study strategies or test anxiety in math, make an appointment with Academic Coaching.
- Videos for many topics are available for check out in the Library.
- There are online resources for math, such as Khan Academy and MathTV.com.
Math Help Centers
Math support for all campuses is currently remote via Zoom (please see the link provided above).