Get Ready for Winter Term at LBCC! Join Start-of-Term Workshops (Free!)
During Week 1 of Winter term of 2021, Academic Coaching will host workshops via Zoom to help you get ready for your classes and study in an online environment. Get started with the Start-Of-Term Checklist!
Start-of-Term Workshops are open to everyone, and are especially designed for those who are new to college or returning to college after a long break. These free, 45 minute workshops will cover:
- How to get help borrowing/purchasing necessary tools like computers or headphones
- Options for stable Internet connections
- How to sign up for required and optional software to keep you connected
- How to get MS Office 365 for free with your student email account
- Where to get class materials
- How different types of classes will meet and how to attend
- LBCC resources and how to access them
Workshops will include a question and answer period and connect you with support staff.
Please click on the Zoom link next to the day and time you wish to attend. All the sessions cover the same content. An confirmation will be sent to your email with the Zoom link prior to your registered session.
Workshop Dates & Time:
|12-12:45 pm||11-11:45am||2-2:45 pm||1-1:45 pm|
|Register for this session||Register for this session||Register for this session||Register for this session|
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Hope to see you at the workshop! Have a wonderful term, RoadRunners!