Academic Coaching & College Skills
- Phone: (541) 917-4611
- First time making an appointment? Check out our instructions: How to Make an Appointment in TutorTrac
- PLEASE NOTE: For Winter term, drop in services are not available.
We offer support to students who wish to gain and refine skills in:
- time management and organization
- test preparation
- reading strategies
- how to be successful in a remote environment
- metacognitive approaches to learning
- understanding college systems
- resource referral
- using college software such as Microsoft 365 and Google Suite
Who do you work with?
All students enrolled at LBCC can take advantage of Academic Coaching.
How can I sign up for coaching?
We offer appointments in 50 minute blocks. All Learning Center appointments are held using Zoom video conferencing. If you are currently enrolled in a credit class, you are already set-up with an account in TutorTrac. Appointments are available throughout the week.
Need help making an appointment or logging into TutorTrac? Go to the Learning Center Info's Drop in Zoom Room. This drop in room for Learning Center questions and support is available during the following hours:
Monday-Thursday: 12-3:00 pm & 4-8pm
Friday & Saturday: 1-5:00pm
Why should I use Academic Coaching?
We focus on your strengths and priorities to help you reach your goals with insider college knowledge, so you can succeed by working smarter, not harder. We work with you to develop an individualized plan to build your academic skills to serve you at LBCC and beyond.