Advising, Careers, & Well-Being
We provide services to local employers to connect with students for internships and jobs. Recruitment options available:
- To post a job opening for students, login to our Career Coach Employer Portal and post the job opening. View Employer Posting Instructions.
- Email your job announcement/flyer or send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reserve a table in Takena Hall for recruitment by calling 541-917-4780.
- Get on our invitation list to attend annual Career Fair.
- Contact our Cooperative Work Experience (CWE) department for hiring interns.
- Connect with Program Faculty if recruiting from a specific major.
- Connect with our partner, Mid-Valley STEM-CTE Hub, to help create and elevate STEM & CTE opportunities throughout Linn-Benton county.
For more information or questions, contact:
Career & Advising Support Specialists
Advising Center, Takena Hall 101