Advising, Careers, & Well-Being
Contact the Advising Center
To schedule an appointment, visit your advisor's faculty webpage or choose one of the following:
- Phone: 541-917-4780
- Email/Chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fall/Winter/Spring Terms: Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Summer Term: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Location: Takena Hall - 1st Floor
For assistance with class registration or new student sessions, or questions about
college resources or processes, please contact the First Resort.
Types of Appointments
- Advising: Education planning, problem solving, major confirmation
- Career Services: Career exploration, job search, scholarships
- Well-Being/Counseling: Stress management, personal wellness, short-term counseling, and referral to community resources
Appointments are available in person on campus or remotely by phone or zoom.
Unsure who to schedule an appointment with? Call us at 541-917-4780 and we will find the right person for your needs.