Part-Time Faculty Association
We are here to:
- Support our members in resolving conflict with supervisors and administrators and provide guidance regarding employment issues
- Enhance employment conditions to promote a harmonious college experience
- Inform our members of their rights
- Provide ways to contribute to the workings of the college through service on college committees
Why become a member?
- We negotiate your contract with the college on your behalf.
- The greater the support from our members, the stronger our position in contract negotiations.
- We represent and support you when you have issues with the administration or working conditions.
- We are your voice to the Administration and the Board of Education.
- We appoint members to committees which allows participation in College governance.
- Members may vote on tentative contract agreements, officer elections, and changes to the bylaws.
- Members participate in Association governance.
- Part-time faculty teaching a WCE of 3 credits or more per term are eligible.
- Fill out and submit a membership form
- Dues of $30 per term are collected from our members
For general questions and concerns, or if you do not know where to direct your correspondence, please email email@example.com