American Association of Women in Community Colleges
The LBCC Chapter of the American Association of Women in Community Colleges cordially invites you to join us for a year filled with opportunities for personal growth, community service, and a whole lot of fun! This organization is open to all employees and students (both women and men) of LBCC.
“To inspire, champion, & celebrate the talents within each of us.”
- We sponsor periodic meetings with an educational focus on a variety of topics.
- We provide networking and social opportunities on campus.
- We give at least two student scholarships each year.
- We are a sponsor of the Thanksgiving food drive.
- We provide leadership opportunities for women through Board membership, the Oregon Institute for Leadership Development, and the National Institute for Leadership Development.