- Faculty Handbook
- Academic Affairs Office
- Additional Learning Opportunities
- Classroom Etiquette
- Computers and Software
- Department Chair Role
- Emergency Contacts
- FERPA and Confidentiality
- General Resources
- Grading, Grade Changes, and Grade Appeals
- Helping Students
- Instructor Absences
- Instructor Responsibilities
- Office Phones and Voicemail
- Offices and Supplies
- Outcomes Assessment
- Part-time Faculty FAQ
- Part-time Faculty Handbook
- Part-time Faculty Instructor Responsibilities
- Part-time Faculty Offices and Supplies
- Part-time Instructor Absences
- Part-time Faculty Personnel Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Student Appraisals of Teaching
- Student Conduct and Plagiarism
- Student Complaints about Faculty
- Student Demographics
- Learning Management System Guidelines
Full-time Faculty Handbook
Dead battery? You can borrow a battery jump pack from campus Public Safety 24 hours a day.
Family Connections’ consultants will assist staff and students looking for information about childcare, activities for kids, support groups, or parenting advice; call ext. 4899 for info.
Copies of materials for instruction or other college business can be made on copy machines found in various locations across campus. Obtain a copy code from your division support staff to ensure the cost is billed to the appropriate budget.
Printing Services offers a wide range of print-related services and supplies to LBCC staff and students. Services include printing (syllabus, course packets, business cards, brochures, etc.), color copying, image scanning, cutting, folding, and laminating. Each department has a Printing Services account to support department printing. Jobs are taken on a first-come, first-served basis; extra time should be allowed for large jobs. Requests for services should be routed through your department support staff.
The Campus Public Safety Office provides basic first aid treatment for all college students and personnel, and provides emergency first aid kits in designated areas. Any accidents or injuries should be reported immediately to Campus Public Safety. Anyone who needs to be transported to a medical facility for treatment MUST be transported by an ambulance, self-transport, or transport with a family member/friend.
Food and Coffee
There are several places on campus to get food and coffee.
- The Courtyard Café, located in Takena Hall, serves a selection of soups, sandwiches, salads, wraps, fruit, espresso, and other beverages until 5pm most days.
- The Campus Store in Willamette Hall has a variety of snacks and coffee.
- Commons and Santiam Restaurant, located on the second floor of the Calapooia Center, serve food prepared by LBCC Culinary Arts Students. Santiam Restaurant offers a more formal meal, reservations are preferred.
- RoastRunners is a student run coffee shop, the proceeds of which support the Linn-Benton Lunchbox. Also available as a lab or event space for classes.
Lost and Found
The tracking, inventory, and return of lost and found items is handled by the campus Public Safety Office per established protocols. Contact campus Public Safety (x4440 or (541) 926-6855) to report lost items or for pick-up of lost items
Faculty and staff are assigned a mailbox by the division/department and are asked to pick up mail regularly. Inter-campus mail, U.S. mail, and packages are picked up and delivered to distribution points on main campus and forwarded to Benton, Lebanon, and Sweet Home centers daily. There are tote bags in the workrooms for outgoing mail, both inter-campus and external. If sending mail related to college business, simply put the unstamped mail in the bag. You can also put personal mail in the bag, but please provide your own stamp. Stamps for personal mail may be purchased from the LBCC Campus Store.
Notary service is available on campus for students and employees. Identification is required, and documents must be signed in the presence of the notary. Contact the Administrative Offices in Calapooia Center for locations of an available notary. There is no charge.
Classroom Support (Media) provides LBCC programs with:
- Classroom technology and training
- Video production, conferencing, streaming
- Content storage and archival services
- Audio and video event support and planning
- Equipment checkout for staff
Most classrooms have computer equipped multimedia instructor stations, video projectors, and internet access. If you need to check out equipment for faculty use in the classroom, or for use off campus, contact Classroom Support at least 24 hours in advance. Use of equipment is restricted to job-related purposes. Classroom Support staff can provide assistance or training in the operation of classroom technology equipment.
If there is a need for the production of audio, video, online, or multimedia programming for use in the classroom, contact Ken Long to discuss these options.
Smoking on Campus
Smoking, use of tobacco, and vaping in all college buildings is prohibited by LBCC Administrative Rule 5045-02 and the State of Oregon Indoor Clean Air Act. Outside smoking/tobacco/vaping areas have been established. Please encourage everyone to use them.