Currently admitted students, log in to Webrunner and use the Student Scheduler.
Search for classes using the options below. When a list of classes is displayed, click on the CRN for additional information, prerequisites and footnotes.
DISCLAIMER: While every effort is made to ensure its accuracy, this schedule is not an irrevocable contract and changes may occur as classes are added or cancelled. Future term data are continually updated. Check the web frequently for current information.
Building and room locations are subject to change. Confirm the locations of your classes in the online schedule a few weeks before the term begins for the most up-to-date information.
- In addition to displaying the schedule of credit and non-credit classes for the chosen term, LBCC's online Schedule of Classes displays credit classes offered that satisfy various AAOT, AAS and AS degree requirements.
- Classes that are full or wait-listed are marked Full and are highlighted in yellow on the screen.
- Classes that require an instructor signature are marked Sig. Req. and are highlighted in pink.
- Enrollment data is live and will update with the Refresh or Reload button. If you need a class and it is full, there is a chance that an opening will later become available due to other students dropping the course.
- Until the first day of class, wait-listed students are moved into classes as space becomes available. Once classes start, however, students need an instructor signature to move from wait-listed (WL) to registered (RE).