For first-time students applying to LBCC after June 1, 2015, your placement will be part of your New Student Center (NSC) appointment. Each entering student will make a NSC appointment as part of the application process.
If you live outside of the local area, complete a Proctor Approval Form and return to Student Assessment.
6500 Pacific Blvd SW
Room: RCH 111Winter Term Hours:
Spring Break Hours:
Walk-in only - no appointment needed. You will need to begin the assessment two hours prior to the office closing. If you are not complete by closing, you will need to come back to finish.
757 NW Polk Ave
Room: BC 222Closures:
Call 541-757-8944 ext. 5101 to schedule an appointment
44 Industrial Way
Call 541-259-5801 to schedule an appointment or make a Lebanon Center appointment online.
Sweet Home Center
1661 Long Street
Call 541-367-6901 to schedule an appointment or make a Sweet Home Center appointment online.
Things to Remember
- Bring photo ID with you when you take your placement. You will be asked for it to verify your identity.
- The placement assessment is not timed - take your time and do your best! If you don't finish the assessment before the office closes, don't worry! It will save your progress and you can come back another day to finish it.
- If you are retaking an assessment, bring your receipt. There is a $5 fee for retaking each assessment. This fee can be paid at the following locations:
- Albany Campus: Business Office (CC130) or Admissions in Takena Hall
- Benton Center: Registration Counter
- Lebanon & Sweet Home Centers: Front Office