As a new student, you may need to take a placement assessment to determine what level of math and writing classes you will be able to register for. The assessment is not pass or fail - instead, the goal is to determine your current skill levels in order to ensure your success at LBCC. Preparing for the assessment is important - the higher you place, the fewer classes you will need and the more time and money you will save!
- Additional Tests Administered
- College Level Exam Program (CLEP)
- Course Challenges
- General Education Development (GED) Test
- Proctored Make-Up and Accommodation Testing for LBCC Classes
- Pearson Vue Testing
- Proctoring Services
- Benton Center LCC Testing
- Student Assessment Albany Campus
- Sweet Home Center Testing
- Lebanon Center Testing
It matters! Get prepared, place higher, save time and money! Here are some resources to help you refresh your math, reading, and writing skills.
Once you are prepared, choose your location and complete the placement in Albany, Corvallis, Lebanon or Sweet Home.