Testing at the Lebanon Campus is located in LC 220B
Monday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Closed March 5
* You must finish your test 15 minutes before closing.
Lebanon Center Testing has the following services available for Students/Community or LBCC Faculty:
Services for Students and Community
Placement (Writing, Reading and Math)
New students may need to take a placement assessment to determine what level of math and writing classes to register for. The assessment is not pass or fail - instead, the goal is to determine current skill levels in order to ensure success at LBCC. Preparing for the assessment is important - the higher placement, the fewer classes needed, which means more time and money saved!
The chemistry placement test is designed for students that have completed one year of high school chemistry and math 95. The chemistry placement test has 50 multiple choice questions and is timed at 60 minutes. The three parts of the test are; mathematics, problem solving, and general chemistry. A score of 30 or higher will allow students to bypass chemistry 150. Two attempts are allowed.
There is no fee for this test.
These tests are walk in only on the Lebanon campus. Check the available testing hours.
CS 120 Digital Literacy Waiver Test
Passing the CS 120 waiver test allows students to bypass the CS 120 class.
To pass the CS 120 Digital Literacy waiver test, students should be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, etc.), computer terminology, basic computer hardware/software systems, computer components and their functions. The exam is 90 minutes and consists of 60 multiple choice questions.
Only one attempt is allowed (no retests). A score of 42 (70%) or higher is a pass.
There is a $10 fee and the fee must be paid at the front desk on the first floor prior to checking in for the test.
These tests are walk in on the Lebanon campus. Check the available testing hours.
Proctored Make-Up and Accommodation Testing for LBCC Classes
Lebanon Center Testing provides testing services for LBCC students that are unable to take a test during their regularly scheduled test session. We also work with Center for Accessibility Resources to provide students with approved accommodated testing.
To schedule a testing appointment, fill out the form at https://bit.ly/2TPOuYE
- Fill out one form for each class.
- Multiple tests/quizzes/finals for the same class can be requested on one form using the “Next Test” button.
- Request testing appointments at least 5 business days prior to test date.
- It is highly recommended that you schedule all of your tests, for the entire term, using your syllabus, as early as possible.
- Instructors will be emailed a link to submit proctoring directions and tests to the Lebanon Testing Center.
- If your request is not approved, you will be emailed an explanation, along with instructions for making changes and resubmitting the form.
Give yourself plenty of time to complete your test. **You will need to be finished 15 minutes before the office closes.
Regular Testing hours:
Monday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m
Hours differ during Winter break, Spring break and Summer
Lebanon Center proctors exams for other colleges, universities and agencies.
The cost for this service is $30 per test. The fee must be paid prior to testing and a receipt presented at the time of testing. The test fee can be paid at the front counter on the first floor.
Degree Partnership Program (DPP) students who are taking a test for Oregon State or Oregon Institute of Technology and are currently enrolled in an LBCC class do not need to pay the proctor fee. At the time of testing, you will need to show proof of current enrollment. If a DPP student is not currently enrolled in a LBCC course and is taking a test for Oregon State or OIT, she/he can pay $30 per term for all tests they need to take in the current term.
Appointments are required for proctored tests. Proctor appointments must be made 48 business hours in advance. All testing materials must be received by the Lebanon Center Testing office before we will schedule an appointment.
Proctor Information for Lebanon Center Testing:
FORMS: (Placement Proctor Request, Placement Scores Release)
- Students living 50 miles or more from any LBCC campus may be able to have the placement
test proctored. Complete the Placement Test Proctor Request. After submitting the form, an e-mail will be sent to the email provided by the student
with information on scheduling the test.
Note: The general admissions application must be completed before the test can be proctored.
- To release LBCC placement scores to another school or agency complete the Release of Placement Scores
- Students living 50 miles or more from any LBCC campus may be able to have the placement test proctored. Complete the Placement Test Proctor Request. After submitting the form, an e-mail will be sent to the email provided by the student with information on scheduling the test.
Services for LBCC Faculty
Proctored Make-Up and Accommodation Testing for LBCC Faculty
Students will fill out a testing appointment form at https://bit.ly/2TPOuYE to request to take their test in the Lebanon Testing Center.Instructors will then be e-mailed a link to submit the proctoring directions and tests to the Lebanon Testing Center.