International Education Week is a celebration of international education and what global experiences bring to our lives. As we celebrate this week, we encourage students to think about what the week means to them.
- Where would you like to travel?
- What foods from around the world would you like to taste?
- What languages would you like to learn?
- How have your travels affected the way you think and live?
As you think about these questions, we encouage you to get involved! Here at LBCC, you can get involved in Global Conections Hangouts, International Education Week, and the Diversity Achievement Center. By getting more involved with these other cultures and people, you'll have a chance to grow and learn and share that learning with others.
Ways to get involved:
- Share your knowledge or experience at the International Education Fair!
- Talk to classmates and instructors about global issues.
- Chat with an international student to learn about their customs and culture.