International students studying at other institutions may apply to LBCC to take classes part-time.
- Apply to be a non-degree student at LBCC.
- To complete the process to be a non-degree student, international students should complete the LBCC Registration Form with the following information (visa type and Home Country address for Home Address). You may email the completed form to InternationalAdmissions@linnbenton.edu with a PDF or JPEG of your valid OSU ID. Please also include your local address in the email or on the form.
- Non-degree students at LBCC may take 5 or fewer credits every term.
Students at OSU may do so by doing one of the following:
- Apply to the Degree Partnership Program
- Apply to be a non-degree student at LBCC