When you are ready to transfer from LBCC, there are a few things to remember.
- Your SEVIS record can only be transfer to ONE school.
- Once we transfer your record, we cannot retrieve it. Make sure you want to go to the school where you ask to transfer the record. (This means asking your sponsor advisor if your sponsorship will transfer to the new school.)
- We will transfer your record at the end of the current academic term.
- You may receive a new I-20 from your new school after the SEVIS record is transferred.
After you complete your program at LBCC, you have 60 days to complete the steps to transfer.
Transfer Out Steps:
- Provide LBCC International Programs with an acceptance letter and transfer form from the new school.
- Complete the LBCC International Departure Form.
- LBCC will release your SEVIS record.
- Your new school will issue the new I-20.