Apply Now for Dual Enrollment with OSU

If you want to dual-enroll with OSU, you will fill out an application to be a DPP student. This is also your application to OSU, since DPP students are fully admitted to both institutions! This application will require the regular OSU application fee (currently $65). Feel free to contact us for help. Before you apply, check your eligibility.  Have you:

  • Completed 24 graded transferable credits (100-level or above)?

  • Completed WR 121 English Composition with a grade of C or better?

  • Completed MTH 105 or MTH 111 with a grade of C or better? ***
  • Earned a 2.25 GPA or better?

Ready to fill out the application? Here are some step-by-step instructions to make sure you ace the application!



***While completion of college-level math is strongly recommended, transfer students may be admitted to OSU without math if they have met all other requirements with at least a 2.50+ transfer GPA. Once admitted to Degree Partnership, a college-level math course must be completed within the first 45 credits.