A strength-based, supportive learning program designed to help you transition into and be successful at LBCC.
Increase your ability to succeed, realize your potential, develop a network of college and community support, and become empowered in lifelong success in your academic, professional and personal development.
- Program courses are free
- Courses held each term on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2-5:30 p.m.
- Supported by success coaching and community building activities
- Learn to identify and navigate obstacles
- Gain skills to be successful in college
Courses focus on college and career readiness, self-development, self-assessment, goal-setting and planning, support network development, and overall well-being.
Course topics include:
- Computer skills
- Time management
- Identifying values
- Communication & diversity
- Learning styles
- Personality types
- Strengths identification
- Academic success strategies
- Applying for financial aid and scholarships
- Critical thinking
- Employability skills
- Questions? Just ask! Malinda Shell • 541-917- 4529 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a new student appointment to find out more information one on one, or
- Sign up for a free information session--schedule for next term coming soon.