Apply by November 30, 2019 and receive priority registration!
Ready to be a Roadrunner? Linn-Benton Community College is offering first-time college students and high school seniors the opportunity to get ahead of the curve.
When you apply by November 30, 2019, you receive an exclusive PRIORITY REGISTRATION date to enroll in your Fall 2020 classes. With hundreds of students planning to enter LB next fall, this means you get the Roadrunner Advantage of being able to get into the classes you need, so you can fast-track your success. Applicants that meet all program deadlines receive an Advantage priority registration date and will enroll in their Fall 2020 classes before most new students.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply by November 30, 2019 to Linn-Benton Community College!
Have credit from high school? You still need to fill out the New Student Application form. We are here to help!
- Not sure of your exact path? That’s ok! At LBCC you don’t have to have all the answers upfront – you just have to commit to
going to college. Here, you will begin with where your interests are, and get into
the right classes that will apply toward whatever degree you choose. We offer what
are called “Meta-Majors” which are essentially seven areas of study that get you started
in the right direction. An advisor will walk you through your options.
- Meet with one of our LBCC representatives! Throughout October, we will be holding info sessions at your high school. Plan to
attend and get your questions answered. We can walk you through all the steps you
need to get set up for fall term, as well as answer questions about financial aid
- Once you apply, you will receive a Priority Registration Date. Once we receive your application, we will be in touch with you about your exclusive
date to sign up for classes. We will also connect with you to help you schedule your
placement tests, and work with you to plan your first year at college.
Need Help to Get Started?:Virginia Mallory541-917-4208
- Information for High School Counselors