What is DPP?
The Degree Partnership Program allows students to access classes and services at both LBCC & OSU. Financial aid counts enrollment at both schools in the same term, if eligible.
Benefits of Dual Enrollment
- Access to classes at both institutions.
- Access to Advisors at both institutions.
- Small class sizes at LBCC, generally between 20-40 students.
- Lower cost in most cases.
- Transcripts automatically shared between LBCC and OSU each term.
- Students are protected from changes to academic programs at either institution.
- Students can register for classes that require prerequisites (not taken at LBCC) by filling
out the Prerequisite Override Request form.
- Access to services at both institutions:
- LBCC's Learning Center with free math and writing labs and tutoring.
- OSU's Student Health Center, Dixon Rec, University Housing, University
Counseling & Psychological Services.
Do I qualify?
High school seniors who meet OSU admission requirements can apply to OSU as a DPP student. If OSU requirements are not met, students can start at LBCC, then apply to DPP after:
- Completing 24 transferable, graded credits.
- Completing WR 121 with a "C" or better.
- Achieving a 2.25 GPA or better.