The LBCC Foundation is a registered 501c3 charitable organization. All gifts to the Linn-Benton Community College Foundation are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Our Tax ID Number is 23-7212073
Current gifts are contributions that the Foundation may put to use immediately. These can be for our General Education Fund, or may be earmarked for a specific use or fund such as a scholarship fund. Contact the Foundation Office for details.
Bring cash to the Foundation Office. Contact Us.
Bring or mail checks made out to LBCC Foundation to the Foundation Office. Contact Us.
CREDIT CARD :
(VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) Credit card charges may be made by phone, in person or by mail with the Foundation Office. Contact Us.
STOCKS, BONDS AND OTHER SECURITIES:
Please contact the Foundation Office for stock transfer instructions. Contact Us.
Your insurance policy may be new or existing – premium payments made by you on policies that are donated to the LBCC Foundation are tax deductible. Contact Us.
PERSONAL PROPERTY and GIFTS-IN-KIND: Contact the Foundation Office prior to delivery of gift to campus. (Contact Us link) The LBCC Foundation will accept Gifts-In-Kind if the item(s) is(are) deemed appropriate and usable by the corresponding campus department. There may be limitations on campus for storage, usefulness for teaching opportunities, campus needs, etc.
- *Vehicles, planes, boats, RV’s, buses etc.
- Works of art, crops, production materials and other tangible items
- Horses and other livestock
- Other, please discuss with the Foundation Office as to the practicality and suitability for campus use.
- If you value your Gift-In-Kind at $5,000 or more, this may impact your taxes and we suggest you seek professional IRS or tax preparation advice.
*Vehicles – The LBCC Foundation has partnered with Automotive Recovery Services (ARS). If the LBCC Automotive Technology Training Center (ATTC) is unable to utilize your particular vehicle, you can still make a difference and get a tax deduction. Simply call 1-800-240-0160 to donate your vehicle for the benefit of the LBCC Foundation. ARS will arrange for a free vehicle pick-up and tow, will provide the donor with a tax receipt and will pass on any proceeds from auction to the LBCC Foundation.
For more information please visit the website:
- Endowment Gifts (require a donation of $15,000 or $3,000 per year over a five-year period) - Endowments are permanent funds which are invested and the earnings used for college or student assistance. Contact the Foundation Office for assistance. Contact Us.
- Planned Gifts - Planned gifts can be intended for current use or endowments. Planned gifts include a variety of life income plans, stock plans, real estate gifts, trusts, wills, annuities and estate plans. Planned Giving.