These instructions are intended to introduce the power of gmail filters. This filter acts ONLY ON REPLIES to messages addressed To: PUBLIC-LB, and responds by keeping the matching messages from your inbox and placing them in a new label where you can view them later. Be sure to test any modifications you make to these instructions.
1) Login to your Gmail account.
2) In the Search box above your email click the Search drop-down menu triangle.
3) Type Public-LB in the ‘To’ box.
4) Type Re: in the ‘Subject’’ box.
5) Click ‘Create filter’.
6) In the Filter match actions window create a new label.
7) Select the drop down next to ‘Apply the label’ then click ‘New label…’
8) Name the new label PUBLIC, and click Create.
9) Check ‘Apply the label’ and click Create Filter.