The Mission, Effectiveness, Resources, and Improvement Team (MERIT) uses annual and historic performance data to assess the extent to which we have achieved and/or are making progress toward the achievement of our mission and strategic goals. They are responsible for:
- shepherding the college's work to remain fully accredited,
- monitoring the assessment of institutional success in fulfilling our mission,
- identifying areas needing to improve, and
- developing strategies for improvement.
Contacts: Ann Buchele and Justin Smith
Please see the MERIT Report Cards for more detailed assessment information.
To apply for Strategic Initiative Funds, please use the following document and speak to a member of ODDS (Office of Data and Decision Support).
- Vice President, Academic Affairs and Workforce Development
- Vice President, Finance and Operations
- Executive Director, Institutional Advancement
- Director, Office of Data and Decision Support
- Research Analyst, Office of Data and Decision Support
- Representative, Faculty Association
- Representative, Classified Association
- Representative, Progression Council
- Representative, VICE Council
- Representative, Workforce Council
- Representative, Learning Innovation Council