Scale-up your established business through SCALE Oregon.
The Oregon Small Business Development Center Network (OSBDCN) has assembled teams of highly experienced business advisers to assess your current business and provide the tools to create sustained growth. SCALE Oregon is an Oregon Business Development Department initiative administered by the OSBDCN.
Target companies have achieved success and need strategic resources to reach the next level. Eligible businesses should meet the following criteria:
- Oregon traded-sector company*
- $500,000 in annual sales
- 10–99 employees
- Demonstrated growth in gross sales, net profit or net employment in three of the last five years
Eligible companies can receive the following services to help accelerate their growth:
- Strategic needs assessment
- Advanced market research and analysis
- Digital media assistance
- CEO networking/mentoring
- Financial analysis
- Debt and equity financing assistance
- Export assistance
For more information, contact the SCALE Oregon team at SCALEOregon@bizcenter.org