Learn to ride or earn your motorcycle endorsement.
LBCC motorcycle courses are offered in cooperation with TEAM OREGON, a nationally recognized leader in motorcycle rider safety and skills training. Basic and intermediate courses are approved for Oregon's mandatory training requirement and offer a choice of traditional or online classroom.
Basic Courses - $199
- Choose from Basic Rider Training (BRT) or eRiderTM Basic
- 8 hours practice riding + classroom
- Available to all riders 16 and older; mandatory for new riders under 21
Intermediate Courses - $169
- Choose from Intermediate Rider Training (IRT) or eRiderTM Intermediate
- 4 hours practice riding + classroom
- Available to all riders 21 and older
Advanced Courses - $99
- Rider Skills Practice (RSP)
- 4.5 hours, no classroom
- Available to riders with a motorcycle endorsement