- Campus High School Program Information
- Under Age 16 Participants
- CHSP Calendar/Deadlines 2019-2020 - Process deadlines for each term entry, including under age 16
- How to drop a class - Don't want your classes? You must go into Webrunner and drop them yourself
- Program Worksheets - Click on A-Z Program Index and choose your program
- Education Plan - Keep track of the classes you need to take and when you plan to take them
- RoadRunner Registration Sheet for EOP and ALO students
- Weekly Timetable - Template for setting up your study schedule
- High School Programs Manual
- For Campus High School Program requirements at each high school-please check with your school
High School Partnerships
Campus High School Programs
LBCC’s Campus High School Program (CHSP) provides the opportunity for high school age students to take college classes and begin earning their college degree and transfer the credits from their college classes back to their high schools to count toward their high school diploma.
Many high schools in partnership with LBCC provide financial assistance with tuition and books for their students to take college classes. The support varies from school to school and students must contact a high school counselor or their program coordinator to learn what opportunities are available.
Steps to becoming a student with the Campus High School Program
- Students interested in attending college classes should first talk with their high school counselors about eligibility.
- Students not approved by their high school, and Home School students, can participate in CHSP as a self-pay and will work directly with the High School Partnership office (HSP).
Apply for College Now or Campus High School Programs
- Apply Online For High School Partnership Programs (create a New Account and then choose "High School Partnerships" from drop down menu; social security number required).
- Laserfiche form, USE ONLY for students unable to provide their social security number. HSP Laserfiche form.