High School Partnerships
CTE Letter of Intent Signing Day
April 14, 2022 - 10:00 am
LBCC Career and Technical Education (CTE) Signing Day is a celebration of high school seniors and incoming LBCC students signing letters of intent to guarantee a spot and attend next fall’s highly-competitive college CTE programs.
- Download the 2022 CTE Signing Day invitation (English)
- Download the 2022 CTE Signing Day invitation (Español)
Linn-Benton Community College offers highly competitive CTE programs!
Want to enroll?
Sign your letter of intent on CTE Signing Day and secure your spot for the '22-'23 school year. Open to high school seniors, recent GED completers, and those starting their career path.
- Accounting Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Culinary Arts, Nutrition & Food Systems
- Cyber Security
- Heavy Equip/Diesel Technology
- Industrial Pipe Trades
- Machine Tool Technology
- Networking & Systems Administration
- Non-Destructive Test & Evaluation
- Practical Business Management
- Welding & Fabrication Technology
The LBCC Foundation expects to award $498,000 in scholarships this academic year to LBCC students. The scholarship cycle for the ‘22-’23 school year runs from February 21st through April 15th. Once students are admitted to LBCC they are eligible to apply for scholarships.