Resources for Students and Parents
The College Now program is a FREE program that offers high school students the opportunity
to earn college credit while still attending high school. The classes are taught at
the high school, during the school day, by LBCC approved high school teachers. The
only cost to the student will be $5.00 fee to order an official transcript.
- Student Guide to College Now
- College Now Student Quick Tips
- Detailed Instructions: Sign-up College Now credit, check LBCC credits, order official transcript
- LBCC Course Catalog
- College Now Academic Calendar
- College Now Drop/Withdraw Form
- End-Of-Course Evaluation
- Order/check LBCC transcripts online in WebRunner
- High School Partnerships Manual
College Now Courses by High School
- Central Linn High School
- Corvallis High School
- Crescent Valley High School
- East Linn Christian Academy
- Harrisburg High School
- Kings Valley Charter School
- Lebanon High School
- Monroe High School
- Oregon Charter Academy
- Philomath High School
- Santiam Christian School
- Scio High School
- South Albany High School
- Sweet Home High School
- West Albany High School
- Additional High Schools
LBCC Grading Policies
- You will receive a syllabus from your College Now teacher with all course expectations. Students signed up on the College Now class roster will be registered and assigned a grade of A, B, C, D, F.
- W - withdraw: not computed in GPA; assigned if a student submits a drop/withdraw form during the assigned deadlines located on the Academic Calendar - could affect Financial Aid.
- In order to avoid a grade you do not want on your LBCC transcript, especially "D" or "F", you must withdraw from the class by the appropriate deadline - contact your College Now teacher or High School Partnerships office.
- If you find a missing or incorrect grade, contact your College Now teacher within ONE academic school year. Your teacher will then report the correct information to the High School Partnership's office, if applicable.