Application for LBCC‘s Sleep Technology program opens once per year in mid-June. In order to apply, applicants must submit all noted documentation in the Program Bulletin. All qualified candidates will be considered on a first-come-first-serve basis, with priority given to residents of LBCC‘s tax district for the first week that applications are open.
The Sleep Technology program runs only when student enrollment numbers allow. If there are not enough students enrolled, the program will not run. Please contact HealthcarePrograms@linnbenton.edu to get current cohort information.
Application to this program is an online, two-step process. The first application step you complete serves to reserve your spot in line for the program, while the second step (submission of supplemental materials) completes your application.
- WR 095 - College Writing Fundamentals
- MTH 98 - Foundations of Contemporary Math
- CS 120 - Digital Literacy
If you‘re looking at this program before the application opens up, there is still a lot you can do to get prepared.
- Consider scheduling an appointment with our Academic Advisor, Lorraine Lara. She can be reached at 541-917-4923.
- Plan ahead and sign up for the required prerequisites (WR 95, MTH 98, CS 120).
- If you have taken the prerequisites before, have your official transcripts sent to Linn-Benton Community College‘s Admissions Office for consideration.
- If you think you are eligible for a Financial Aid award, file for FAFSA for the applicable year.
Questions? Call our Program Assistant at 541-918-8907.
After you have received a letter of admission from the program, you will be required to complete a list of post-admission requirements due by the date communicated in your admission package:
- Criminal background check
- Record release form
- Program deposit
- Required immunizations
- CPR certification
- Drug test