Application for LBCC‘s Sleep Technology program opens once per year in mid-June. In order to apply, applicants must submit all noted documentation in the Program Bulletin. All qualified candidates will be considered on a first-come-first-serve basis, with priority given to residents of LBCC‘s tax district for the first week that applications are open.
Application to this program is an online, two-step process. The first application step you complete serves to reserve your spot in line for the program, while the second step (submission of supplemental materials) completes your application.
- WR 095 - College Writing Fundamentals
- MTH 98 - Foundations of Contemporary Math
- CS 120 - Digital Literacy
If you‘re looking at this program before the application opens up, there is still a lot you can do to get prepared.
- Consider scheduling an appointment with our Academic Advisor, Lorraine Lara. She can be reached at (541) 917-4923.
- Plan ahead and sign up for the required prerequisites (WR 95, MTH 98, CS 120).
- If you have taken the prerequisites before, have your official transcripts sent to Linn-Benton Community College‘s Admissions Office for consideration.
- If you think you are eligible for a Financial Aid award, file for FAFSA for the applicable year.
Questions? Call our Program Assistant at (541) 918-8907.
After you have received a letter of admission from the program, you will be required to complete a list of post-admission requirements due by the time of Program Orientation:
- Criminal background check
- Record release form
- Program deposit
- Required immunizations
- CPR certification
- Drug test