Applications for LBCC's Phlebotomy programs open twice per year. In order to apply, applicants must submit all noted documentation in the Program Bulletin.
All qualified candidates will be considered on a first-come-first-serve basis, with priority given to residents of LBCC's tax district for the first week that applications are open.
Application to this program is a two-step, online process. The first step reserves your spot in line for the program, and completed, required application documents are submitted during the second step.
- WR 95 - College Writing Fundamentals
- CS 120 - Digital Literacy
If you're looking at this program before the application opens up, there’s still a lot you can do to get prepared!
- Consider scheduling an appointment with our Academic Advisor, Lorraine Lara. She can be reached at (541) 917-4923.
- Plan ahead and sign up for the required prerequisites (WR 95, CS 120).
- Complete an online Information Session.
- If you have taken the prerequisites before, have your official transcripts sent to Linn-Benton Community College's Admissions Office for consideration.
- If you think you are eligible for a Financial Aid award, file for FAFSA for the applicable year.
After you have received a letter of admission from the program, you will be required to complete a list of post-admission requirements due by the time of Program Orientation:
- Criminal background check
- Record release form
- Program deposit
- Required immunizations
- Drug Test
Call our Program Assistant at (541) 918-8907.