Parenting Programs & Workshops
LBCC supports families and communities by providing opportunities for parents/caregivers and children to learn and grow together in our “Live and Learn” classes, and for parents/caregivers to learn and gain parenting skills through class series, workshops and events. Parenting is a learning process for everyone and since 1976 LBCC has offered programs to fit every family at every stage.
- Parent-Child Live and Learn Classes
- Parent Classes & Workshops
Call Pollywog at 541-917-4884 for more information.
Parenting Education Resources
- Pollywog - Contact us for assistance with:
- prenatal and parenting classes
- parenting support
- referrals to appropriate primary health care, child development and early learning opportunities.
- Parenting Success Network (PSN) - A collaboration of local agencies, partnering to provide parenting education and supports to families throughout Linn, Benton, and Lincoln Counties.