Driver Education & Vehicle Safety
Motorcycle Safety Training
Learn to ride, or earn your motorcycle endorsement.
LBCC motorcycle courses are offered in cooperation with Team Oregon, a nationally-recognized leader in motorcycle rider safety and skills training. Team Oregon offers courses for riders of all levels of ability. You can learn to ride, earn your motorcycle endorement or take your skills to the next level. The course instruction and coaching will help you to ride safer, smarter, and more skillfully.
Basic and intermediate courses are approved for Oregon’s mandatory training requirement, and feature hands-on practice riding and online classroom. Students can also choose to attend in-person classroom sessions.
- Choose from Basic Rider Training (BRT) or eRider™ Basic
- 8 hours practice riding + classroom
- Available to riders age 16 and older; mandatory for new riders under age 21
- Choose from Intermediate Rider Training (IRT) or eRider™ Intermediate
- 4 hours practice riding + classroom
- Available to riders age 21 and older
- Previous riding experience required
- Rider Skills Practice (RSP)
- Braking Clinic
- Precision Maneuvering Clinic
- Basic 3-Wheel
Find complete training and licensing information, course schedules and online registration at the Team Oregon website.
Questions? Call (800) 545-9944.