Driver Education & Vehicle Safety
Motorcycle Safety Training
Learn to ride, or earn your motorcycle endorsement.
LBCC motorcycle courses are offered in cooperation with Team Oregon, a nationally-recognized leader in motorcycle rider safety and skills training. Basic and intermediate courses are approved for Oregon’s mandatory training requirement and we offer a choice of in-person or online classrooms.
Basic Courses - $199
- Choose from Basic Rider Training (BRT) or eRider™ Basic
- 8 hours practice riding + classroom
- Available to riders age 16 and older; mandatory in Oregon for new riders under age
Intermediate Courses - $169
- Choose from Intermediate Rider Training (IRT) or eRider™ Intermediate
- 4 hours practice riding + classroom
- Available to riders age 21 and older
Advanced Courses - $99
- Rider Skills Practice (RSP)
- 4.5 hours, no classroom
- Available to riders with a motorcycle endorsement
Questions? Call (800) 545-9944.