Driver Education & Vehicle Safety
Gain pre-employment skills to expand your resume!
Register early to secure your spot, as space is limited to 10 students.
This one-day safety training follows OSHA requirements. Students will learn on-site and equipment-specific forklift safety and operation information. Class topics include:
- Knowledge of basic forklift components
- Lifting principles
- Safety rules
- Driving with a load
- Stacking and unstacking a load
Forklift Training Course
There are two face-to-face courses to choose from:
- CRN 27352: Saturday, October 15, 22, 8:00 a.m.-4:50 p.m., meets in IA-102, $149 fee
- CRN 27353: Saturday, November 19, 8:00 a.m.-4:50 p.m., meets in IA-102, $149 fee
This is a forklift training that follows OSHA requirements; employers are required
to certify their
- Class meets for 4 hours of in-class instruction, followed by 4 hours of hands-on practice and testing. Students should bring their lunch.
- Upon completion of the entire class, students will receive an award of completion to show current or future employers.
Call 541-917-4840 to register or click here to register online
For more information, email Melissa Richey at firstname.lastname@example.org